CIT is looking for 2 Student IT Assistants to assist in conversion of analogue tapes to digital format, below is a list of requirements :
- Hourly rate of $8.52 with basic PC skills, having any knowledge on video equipment will be a bonus
- Training will be provided. Job will commence in the 2nd week of June onwards.
Please e-mail your interest to Mr. Jeffrey Ong (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NUS Computer Centre is recruiting student assistants to perform copyediting tasks for all IT articles in preparation of our Knowledge Self-Service Portal.
A briefing will be conducted to cover the details of this job.
You will be responsible to:
1. Copyedit – To proofread and edit the knowledge articles for publication.
2. Participate in weekly discussion to report on status and observations.
3. To submit completed articles on daily basis.
The hourly rate is $8 per hour and you will be required to work up to 40 hours per week, for 2 – 4 weeks starting from early June. Please drop an email to Kim Guan @ email@example.com with the following details if you are interested to take up this job offer. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
IVLE Knowledge Base (Faculty)
IVLE Knowledge Base (Student)
Academic Calendar & Programmes
NUS Libraries & IT Care
Classroom Response Systems
Audio-Visual | Conferencing
Courseware & Flipped | MOOCs
Blogs | Wiki