At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Develop a deeper appreciation for the problems, issues, and challenges involved in making foreign policy.
- Critically evaluate current events and issues, and how they are related to the foreign policy agenda of nation-states.
- Critically analyze the theoretical frameworks in FPA.
- Apply these theories as they explore foreign policy issues during class discussions and in their research papers.
- Express their own views in both their research papers and tests.