Top14 Aug 2017, Monday (Prof Kabele).
- 9.00am – 12.00am. Introduction to module.
- 2.00pm – 5.00pm. Energy and buildings. Seminar assignment
15 Aug 2017, Tuesday (Prof Kabele).
- 9.00am – 12.00am. Whence energy? Energy transformation.
- 2.00pm – 3.30pm. Energy sources 1 (fossil, nuclear, solar)
- 3.30pm – 5.00pm. Seminar work
16 Aug 2017, Wednesday (Prof Kabele).
- 9.00am – 12.00am Energy sources 2 (wind, water, geothermal)
- 2.00pm – 3.30pm Energy storage
- 3.30pm – 5.00pm Seminar work
17 Aug 2017, Thursday (special program).
All students are invited to attend the Building Energy Efficiency (BEE) Hub International Forum on Energy and Environment:
Time : 9:00am – 4:00pm (Registration starts at 8:30am)
Venue : University Hall, Auditorium
Level 2, Lee Kong Chian Wing,
21 Lower Kent Ridge Road, Singapore 119077.
Prof Kabele will be speaking in one of the sessions and panels in this event.
18 Aug 2017, Friday (Prof Kabele).
- 9.00am – 12.00am. Energy labeling and cerification schemes, case studies
- 2.00pm – 5.00pm. Student work short presentation
3 Oct 2017, Tuesday (A/Prof Kua). 2pm to 5pm.
- What is urban ecology?
- Design for triple impact: sustainability + livability + resilience
4 Oct 2017, Wednesday (A/Prof Kua). 2pm to 5pm.
- Industrial ecology
- Design for Environment
- Life cycle assessment and materials selection
- Issuance of class group project
7 Nov 2017, Tuesday (A/Prof Kua). 2pm to 5pm.
- Site visit to Samwoh Eco-green building