- 2 - 3 projects on publication/exhibition
- The deliverables are calibrated as the semester goes along to aim for realistic goal and schedule, especially since this is the inaugural course.
- Some of the editorial works may go beyond the semester. Upon the engagement, students have an understanding of the potential commitment and involvement beyond the semester for the continuation and completion of the publication project in charge. The grade for the course is only evaluated on the works done during the semester.
3 Projects: (TBD)
“Venice Architecture Biennale 2018” (Group Work)
“Construct & Construe Series” with Prof. Cheah Kok Ming, as an adviser (Group Work)
Independent Project (Individual work)
Deliverables and Weightage for Grading:
The deliverables and weightage for the module are as follows:
1. Planning: 20% Group work
- The works involves planning of publication and exhibition. The deliverable are 1. Proposal brief and schedule. 2. Rough design layout. 3. Table of Contents
2. Curation: 20% Group work
- The works involves transcription, contacting the original author for proof checking. The deliverable are 1. Transcript and preparation of associated images.
3. Lecture/Exhibition: 20% total, adhoc basis. Group work
- Works associated with organization of lecture/exhibition based on the planning
4. Exploring Alternative Medium: 40% - Individual work
- Students are encouraged to explore alternative medium such as poetry, photography, film, painting, sculpture and other modes of conceptualisation and communication in architecture.