To become familiar with the concepts, frameworks and techniques of strategy
To gain expertise in applying these concepts, frameworks and techniques to:
- understand the reasons for good or bad performance by a firm
- generate strategy options for a firm
- assess available options under conditions of imperfect knowledge
- select the most appropriate strategy
- recommend means of implementing the chosen strategy.
To enhance your ability to:
To improve your analytical, discussion and presentation skills.
- view business problems from a strategic perspective
- develop original and innovative approaches to strategic problems that span national boundaries
- create convincing plans of action for resolution of business problems.