GEK2501 current Module Coordinator is Dr. Low Chian Ming (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please direct ALL general enquiries to Dr. Low.
Lecture venue (LT29) has been confirmed for most lectures. Students will be designated to sit for their CA in LT28 or LT29.
Students who had taken or plan to take GEK1507/PR1301 "Complementary Medicine and Health" and/or GEK2506 "Drugs and society" and/or PR2202 "Cosmetics and Perfumes" are eligible to apply for this module.
Clarifications: Pharmacology is a department within Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine (formerly known as Faculty of Medicine) while pharmacy is a department within Faculty of Science.
Reference Textbooks Loan Rules and Regulations:
(1) Fill up the loan form (downloadable from IVLE workbin) and fax over the form to Ms. Ratna or
(2) Call/email Ms. Ratna to reserve the book. Let Ms. Ratna know the exact time you will pick up the book. If you missed the loan time by 1hr, the reserved text will be opened to the next in the queue. No special requests will be entertained.
(3) It is your responsibility to check the text and its condition before borrowing.
(4) Only 1 reference text can be loaned at any 1 time by 1 GEK2501-registered student.
(5) Please be considerate so as not to hold up the reference text for too long.
(6) Please honour your reservations.
(7) Department of Pharmacology and the course coordinator reserve the rights to alter any of these rules and regulations at any time.